Sort By Subject
Riddell is a factory-direct company. This means we can provide quick turnaround time on all of our online products because they all come from our factories.
Returns and Refunds
Returns and Refund policy is different based on the type of product you ordered. Please read this list carefully.
Before you begin, please read and familiarize yourself with the warning labels that come with your new helmet. AND REMEMBER: A properly fitted helmet is an important first step in player protection.
Custom Power Shoulder Pads
Exclusively available through the Riddell Consumer Services team, please refer to these topics to help you understand the product options and ordering specifics of Custom Power shoulder pads.
- How Do I Order Custom Power Shoulder Pads?
- Can I Return/Cancel/Change My Custom Power Shoulder Pad?
- When Will I Receive My Custom Power Shoulder Pad?
- What Shoulder Pads Are Available to Customize?
- What Color Options Do I Have For My Custom Power Shoulder Pads?
- What Back Plates And Rib Belts Are Available For Custom Power Shoulder Pads?
- What Is The Liner On A Shoulder Pad?
- What Is The Binding On A Shoulder Pad?
Reconditioning and Recertification
As of September 1, 2011 NAERA members will not recondition/recertify any football helmet 10 years of age or older. To find out more about Riddell's reconditioning and recertification service, please browse the topics to the right.