RETURNS & REFUNDS
Any claims of mis-shipment, shortages, defective workmanship, etc. MUST be made within 30 days from receipt of the shipment by calling the Riddell Consumer Services Team at 1-800-275-5338, extension 1, to obtain a Return Authorization form. A Return Authorization must be obtained prior to returning any eligible item.
NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. Returns on eligible items will not be accepted if any part of the above is not followed. This includes, but is not limited to, returns attempted past 30 days from shipment receipt, returns without the proper authorization forms and returns without a valid return authorization code.
- Varsity Football Helmets - There is a $75.00 restocking fee that applies to all Varsity Helmet returns that are not the result of a manufacturer’s defect.
- Youth Football Helmets - There is a $30.00 restocking fee for Youth Helmets with a final price of $150.00 or less. The restocking fee is $60.00 for any helmet over $150.00.
- Custom Shoulder Pads - Custom shoulder pads are not returnable. No exceptions will be made.
- Stock Shoulder Pads - There is a $10.00 restocking fee that applies to all in stock/non-custom shoulder pad returns that are not the result of a manufacturer’s defect.
- Loose Helmet Parts (including face masks) - No restocking fee.
- Collectible Helmets (NFL, College, CFL and MLB Licensed Helmets) - No restocking fee.
An order cannot be cancelled or changed under any circumstances. Please review your order carefully prior to finalizing it. If you have questions about an item that you are considering ordering, please don’t hesitate to contact the Riddell Consumer Services team at 1-800-275-5338, extension 1. We are more than willing to answer any questions you may have including size, color and specifications.