TERMS & CONDITIONS
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
All materials contained in any Riddell.com Site are the copyrighted property of Riddell Inc.
TAX AND TAX EXEMPTION INQUIRIES
Sales tax is calculated according to your local tax rate.
Neither the Riddell Consumer Services team nor Riddell.com honors tax exempt statuses. For further information, please contact us at 1-800-275-5338.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Varsity Football Helmets
There is a $75.00 restocking fee that applies to all Varsity Helmet returns that are not a result of a manufacturer’s defect.
Youth Football Helmets
There is a $30.00 restocking fee for Youth Helmets with a final price of $150.00 or less. For any helmet over $150.00, the restocking fee is $60.00.
Custom Shoulder Pads
Custom shoulder pads are not returnable. No exceptions will be made.
Stock Shoulder Pads
There is a $10.00 restocking fee that applies to all in stock/non-custom shoulder pad returns that are not a result of a manufacturer’s defect.
Loose Helmet Parts
No restocking fee.
Collectible Helmets (NFL, College, CFL and MLB Licensed Helmets)
No restocking fee.
- Any claims on mis-shipments, shortages, defective workmanship, etc. MUST be made within 30 days from receipt of the shipment. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. Please contact Consumer Services at 1-800-275-5338, Option 1 with any questions.
- A Return Authorization must be obtained prior to returning any eligible item. Please contact Riddell at 1-800-275-5338 for return instructions.
- Returns without proper authorization and return authorization code will not be accepted.
CANCELLATIONS OF ORDERS:
Once an order is placed, unfortunately, it cannot be cancelled or changed under any circumstances. Please review your order carefully prior to finalizing it. If you have questions about an item that you are considering ordering, please don’t hesitate to contact the Riddell Consumer Services team at 1-800-275-5338, Option 1. We are more than willing to answer any questions you may have including size, color and specifications.
Orders are processed promptly, on a first in, first out basis:
- Custom helmets orders average 10-14 business days for delivery.
- All in-stock merchandise (stock shoulder pads, loose helmet parts, and collectible helmets) average 7-10 business days for delivery.
- Custom Power Shoulder Pads and nonstandard face masks will ship average 4-6 weeks from the date the order was placed for delivery.
Riddell assumes no liability for delays in, or failure to make delivery due to our inability to obtain supplies, raw materials, labor or due to conditions over which we have no control, including delays of carriers, accidents, strikes, war, or any other unavoidable cause.
PLEASE INSPECT ALL MERCHANDISE AT TIME OF DELIVERY.
- All shipments must be inspected and checked against our packing list for shortages and damaged merchandise at the time of delivery.
- Note any damages or shortages on the bill of lading or delivery receipt before signing it.
Riddell is not responsible for damages or loss in transit. We will, however, assist you in filing a claim if all the correct procedures have been carried out. Call customer service for assistance.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above. Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share within our organization.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above address or phone number.